Did Kamala Harris create a fake racist scandal in hopes to gain the black vote on her 2020 campaign

Tabloid newspaper TMZ reported that on January 22, 2019, a letter containing an anti-gay epithet and white powder (which appeared to be disguised as if written by a child) were mailed to Smollett at the Douglas Park neighborhood Cinespace Chicago Film Studios where ‘Empire’ is filmed. Authorities have verified that the powder was not dangerous nor harmful.
smollett letter
The return address was a dead giveaway that this was the beginning of a well planned scheme. At that time Smollett declined protection by Fox security. The FBI is continuing to look in to the source of the letter and investigate the incident.

hbus smollett
On Sunday, January 27, 2019, Smollett was seen colluding with Al Sharpton, who then interviewed him in a panel discussion about raising funds for Bennett College.

On January 29, 2019 after a fun-filled night with his friend “Frank”,  at 2:00 AM in -15* temperatures, ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett felt hungry. So he left his friend’s 340 East North Water Street luxury apartment in Chicago and walked alone to the Subway Restaurant at 521 North McClurg Court in the Streeterville neighborhood.

After leaving the Subway shop, he walked the area of Ogden Plaza Park near 300 East North Lower Water Street instead of back to the residence.

odgen smollett

There he allegedly encountered two males who happened to be standing around in the dark, at 2:00 AM in -15* temperatures, wearing gloves and full face masks near the 300 East North Lower Water Street block of Chicago. He claimed they got his attention by allegedly yelling racial and homophobic slurs. It is here Smollett further states they hit him, poured a chemical substance on him, put a rope around his neck, then fled the scene. He didn’t call out or attempt to get help before, during or after the alleged attack, he just quietly returned to his friend’s place and called police at 2:32 AM.

Police radio traffic reveals a dispatcher asking officers to check on a battery report from a caller in an apartment in the 300 block of East North Water Street just after 2:30 AM. The friend of the actor, not Smollet himself, told responding officers that “a noose was placed over the friend’s neck,” and there was no mention of the unidentified chemical liquid. Also, the Sun-Times reports that the rope “didn’t necessarily resemble a noose” as has been widely reported. “From experienced observers, the most interesting part of the dispatch records is this: Responding officers never issued a “flash message” to give descriptions of the offenders to units in the field.” (cwbchicago.com)

When Chicago PD arrived, which was ~45 minutes after the attack, Smollett was still wearing the “thin clothesline, straight out of the package” around his neck. In the lengthy one hour police interview, he asked Chicago police officers to turn off their body cameras to take his report. It is then he stated his attackers went after him because he is gay, and that they had concealed their faces and hands with wearing gloves and full ski masks so he was unable to identify them by race. Police said Smollett took himself to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and is said to be in “good condition.”
smollett scratch

Chicago PD detectives collected security images and surveillance video from businesses and other from around the area and have reviewed hundreds of hours of footage from city and private cameras in the neighborhood where the alleged attack took place, but so far have not discovered any evidence or leads on a “possible racially-charged assault and battery” involving Smollett. They are now broadening their search even farther out, including the Chicago riverfront, attempting to locate any evidence to support the alleged assault on Smollett. All they have been able to recover is security image of Smollett alone inside the Subway sandwich shop near the location of the reported crime, and additional video placing him at the scene of the crime. The 12 Chicago PD officers and FBI agents haven’t yet found any video showing anyone but him (not the alleged assailants) in or outside of the Subway.

In the meantime, the alleged attack hit the social media platform of Twitter and other applications. Immediately, supporters of Smollett began discussing the contents of the police report. Those comments soon became questions, which then evolved into embellishments that turned into flagrant accusations, and were soon published on mainstream media outlets and tabloid newspapers. In other words, the little fish became a whale (on paper).

Although they were fabricated, Chicago PD investigators discovered the claims in media reports, and in effort to do their due diligence they returned to interview Smollett again. In that supplemental interview, Smollett was asked if the assailants were wearing red “MAGA” hats and yelled “MAGA” comments at him. Only then did he state they were.

Days later, after no evidence turned up to support the claim, and considering Smollett only made the MAGA claim after social media went viral with it as a trending story, the Chicago Police Department released a statement that the hats and MAGA comment did not happen and any reports of the attackers race are also incorrect because the attackers wore gloves and full masks so he couldn’t see them to make an ID.

Fake hate crimes are reported nearly as often as actual hate crimes. This scandal has all the makings of yet another fake claim to cover up something else like a drug deal, a sexual romp that left skin abrasions, or even a hoax to boost a politicians publicity.  On Twitter you can view @MLChristiansen’s #HoaxHateCrimeOfTheWeek on his Sunday night show.
Questions that remain unanswered include:

  • what injuries did Smollett sustain
  • were his injuries really the result of a kinky sex romp
  • had he consumed alcohol, marijuana or other drugs
  • were the alleged assailants wearing MAGA hats inside or on top of the full face ski masks
  • did the assailants have a detectable Arab or Hispanic accent
  • were carrying weapons
  • is this a hoax to help Kamala Harris gain momentum for her campaign

Shown: Smollett attending an anti-Trump MLK Jr 2018 parade with Kamala Harris , his sister Jurnee, and Maxine Waters

Shown: An poster making activity at the MLK Jr 2018 parade where Smollett may have gotten the idea to create the threatening letter sent to the studio





Lucas Hernandez – What do YOU think happened?

According to the Crime Online article, Lucas Hernandez had been abused by his father since he was 7 months old. He was already fragile due to his medical state, and his parents were seemingly overwhelmed with the amount of effort that was needed to care for him. The timeline at the end of the article (included below) paints a pretty sordid picture of the last year of Lucas’ short 5-year life. Little Lucas was emotionally and physically abused by both his father Jonathan Hernandez, and Jonathan’s live in girlfriend Emily Glass. Glass falsely reported Lucas missing on February 17, 2018 and on May 24 she led private investigator David Marshburn to his body, which she had hidden under a rural bridge in Harvey County, Kansas.

The last known report of abuse was taken by Lucas’ school nurse. Unfortunately, that nurse did not forward the report to child protective services (CPS). While the school Lucas attended did take good notes on Lucas’ injuries, it seems they failed to report the abuse to CPS, which left Lucas vulnerable to further abuse. Both Department of Children and Families (DCF) and the school failed Lucas at different times, and both should be held accountable for their missteps.  Reports and the timeline were provided by Kansas DCF Communications Director, Taylor Forrest.

Despite the school district’s comments that it followed proper procedures, no 911 calls have been found yet that indicate any calls were made to authorities from the school on behalf of Lucas.

After Lucas disappeared in February 2018, the school nurse then supposedly spoke with DCF after a request from a Wichita prosecutor. Below, additional details are provided with a timeline of reported instances of abuse.

  • February 14, 2015: Jamie Taylor, the biological mother of Lucas, becomes worried about him and asks police to check on the boy at his father’s house. Police don’t find anything unusual going on and noted Lucas as “fine.”
  • February 22, 2016: Police arrest Glass and Hernandez for fighting during a domestic dispute incident.
  • March 2017: A witness told the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) that Lucas was covered in temporary tattoos to hide the bruises on his body.
  • May 16, 2017: A report is filed with DCF with complaints that Lucas is being abused at home, with Glass and an unknown person as the culprit. The reports noted that the witnesses said they saw a slap mark across the boy’s cheek and bruising on his arm in the shape of a hand.
  • October 2017: Glass visited Hernandez while he worked in New Mexico, and brought Lucas along with her. Family members in New Mexico reported that they saw Lucas with two black eyes. The incident was reported to children’s services in New Mexico.
  • November 2017: An updated report reflected that bruises appeared on Lucas after Glass fought with his father.
  • December 3, 2017: A witness spotted Lucas with bruising on his arms, legs, and forehead. Lucas said Glass got mad at him and “threw a water bottle at his face.”
  • December 16, 2017: Glass was supposed to pick Lucas up from school but claimed she fell asleep.
  • January 22, 2018: Lucas arrived to school with numerous bruises and abrasions, according to an interview conducted by DCF with the school nurse after Lucas disappeared. The nurse found abrasions and bruising on the boy’s right eyelid, right cheek, right knee, nose,  left eyebrow, left cheek, and left eyelid. He also had a large cut on his nose that measured around three inches long. The nurse said it looked as if Lucas had “been in a fight.” The quote by the nurse was given in late February 2018, as part of the Wichita prosecutor’s “child-in-need-of-care petition” filed after the state arrested Glass and took away her toddler daughter.
  • January 23, 2018: Lucas visits the nurse again at school and complained of a stomach ache. Glass picked the little boy up from school and took him to a doctor. He returned to school a few days with a doctor’s note that said his injuries looked like he fell.
  • February 1 and 6, 2018: Lucas continued to have stomach issues, even vomiting, and missed two days of school.
  • February 5: Glass’ ex-husband filed a report with DCF, claiming that her two biological sons were being abused while at her home. The father alleged that his sons told him that Hernandez was physically abusing them.
  • February 8, 2018: A DCF worker interviewed one of Glass’ sons at school. The boy said he got punished for spraying air freshener and that Hernandez pushed him. DCF didn’t notice any marks or bruising. The boy also said Hernandez yelled “bad words” at Glass.
  • February 9, 2018: Lucas attended school for the last day before he disappeared. A doctor’s note indicated he had a stomach virus.
  • February 16, 2018: Glass allegedly admitted she smoked a bowl of marijuana in the garage while Lucas and her 1-year-old daughter were in the home. She then drove to Olive Garden with her daughter, leaving Lucas home alone.
  • February 17, 2018: Glass reported Lucas missing.

lucas inujries

Corinna Slusser, 19

19 year old Corinna Slusser was reported missing on September 12 at the 32nd Precinct in Harlem, New York by relatives. She was last spotted on the morning of September 20, 2017 at the Haven Motel Rego Park on Woodhaven Boulevard near 68th Avenue in Queens, near a room that is rented by the hour. Born October 6, 1998, Corinna has blond hair, blue eyes, and is 5’6″ tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has a large black flower tattoo in the middle of her chest.
Corinna Slusser Corinna Slusser tattoo

Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website, or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.

Corinna is a Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania native who was a cheerleader in high school for a team called the Corn Huskers, but dropped out at 17. She previously stayed with Julie Anne Becker-Calfa, a family member and friend, near her mother Sabina Tuorto’s home for about a year until she attempted suicide. She had been working as a cosmetologist, but claimed to be studying marketing at Indiana University of Pennsylvania although there is no record of her ever having been enrolled at the university.

Corinna moved to New York with just her cell phone, I.D., and the clothes on her back. She left her makeup, clothes and all other personal belongings behind. She also dropped out of high school with just one class left before graduating. but stayed in contact with her family for several months after moving. Her family determined that she was lured to live with 23 year old Yhovanny Peguero, a male friend she met in March 2017 at a hospital while recovering from her suicide attempt. Relatives think he was her pimp because she called him “her daddy.” Weeks before she vanished, Corinna’s family received by mail a chilling piece of mail that left no doubt she was in deep trouble. While living in New York, on August 25, 2017 at around 1:00 PM Corinna filed an emergency order of protection against Yhovanny, who reportedly stole $300 from her while she was in the shower. When she demanded the money back, he allegedly grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall. Corinna reported the brutality to Manhattan police, and Yhovanny was arrested on August 28, 2017 at 1:15 AM in Harlem’s Sugar Hill neighborhood on Boston Road in West Farms. He was charged and held on $1,000 bail with various assault and harassment charges, including assault in the third degree and criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation. A suspected pimp, he has multiple arrests on his record for promoting prostitution and pimping out women in New York City.

Corinna began acting strangely in early September, around the time her grandfather died. She initially told relatives that her license and social security card had been stolen, so she couldn’t board a flight to Florida for the funeral. She seemed terrified and stated she wanted to come home the next day to Pennsylvania but didn’t have money for a bus ticket either. Relatives reported her missing on September 12 when she missed the funeral.

corinna smoking

Corinna is known as an avid social media user. On September 7, Corinna tweeted photos of a tidy one-bedroom, one-bath apartment on Grand Concourse in the Jerome Park section of The Bronx. It says “My first apartment all to myself in NYC!!! Never been more happier in my life. Forver [sic] dream accomplished.” Her final Facebook post on September 8 was selfie showing her dressed in a lacy white top with a red rose applique. Her last known post was on September 10 on Instagram, where she posted a photo on a woman and tagged it in the Bronx.

corinna apartment
On October 5 her friend Cameron Seely stated that Corinna “is a very active social media user and has not posted in weeks.” No one has heard from Corinna since then. It is feared she may no longer be taking orders from the man who brought her to New York and later attacked her, police sources said. Corinna’s name appeared during several vice-crimes investigations around New York. Police think it’s possible she is still alive but has been passed around between pimps and sent out of New York. She may be going by the name Carissa.


Lucas Hernandez, 5

Emily Anne-Marie Glass did Lucas SO wrong. During the week of February 11th, she killed him and hid his body. Three months later, she ultimately led a private investigator and his assistant to the site where she left him. Lucas In a Nancy Grace Crime Stories podcast, it was revealed that the private investigator, David Marshburn, swept into Wichita Kansas on his white horse on May 24th and located Lucas within 48 hours. Why do we say a white horse? Because after those three months of intense searching by law enforcement, Texas Equi Search, and multiple local search teams, he is the one who ultimately found little Lucas Hernandez; a sweet, darling boy who was neglected, mistreated, abused, tortured and killed in his short 5 years of life on this earth.

The find wasn’t by happen-chance, however. Another search team, who has requested to remain anonymous, searched the general area as well and gave that information directly to law enforcement officials. Based on their information, law enforcement’s accounting of the many different stories Emily gave to various people, and Emily’s confessions to Marshburn directly, he was able to pinpoint the very bridge Lucas was patiently waiting to be found under.

Fielding questions from both Grace and credentialed guest Kim Leigh Martin of Missing Pieces Network, Marshburn was able to reconstruct the steps he took that ultimately led to the extraction of information needed from Glass. Throughout the podcast Marshburn revealed bombshell after bombshell.

According to Marshburn, when he came into town he immediately met Glass and Lucas’ father Jonathon Hernandez at the home of Glass’ aunt. Suspiciously, he failed to produce a recording of this visit to law enforcement, stating he forgot to record the conversations. At the time, her ‘demeanor was cold and callous’. Glass wore sunglasses, crossed her arms, responded with short answers, and showed no emotion. So Marshburn left and came back the next morning.  He accused Glass of hiding Lucas, warning her of knowing but he was there to help. His bluff worked. She then almost immediately told him that she had found Lucas dead in his room on Saturday morning, February 17th. So that day, together they went on a four-hour long drive through the dirt roads of northern Wichita searching for Lucas. Throughout the drive, Glass gave hints of the location but nothing specific. Marshburn became upset with Glass and warned her that they would be stopping at every bridge until Lucas was found.

Finally, after crossing the same areas multiple times, Marshburn was able to detect Glass’ tells when they repeatedly hit one certain bridge. It was the first bridge they finally stopped at, in Harvey County south of highway 196, on SE 96th just west of S Woodlawn Road. Lucas’ little body was found.

Marshburn told Grace, “I pull up, I get out, the very first bridge I get too, I lay down on the ground, and I peak my head underneath, and there I see the top of Lucas’ head. And then I see all these branches all on top, and I’m like, I hope this is what I think it is so it’ll be over. I get up and I go down to the bridge and already, the crime scene’s washed away. There’s nothing there except for him and what’s near him and on top of him and all.”

Emily Glass Emily told him the body wasn’t Lucas’. So he had his assistant Marsha look, and she confirmed that it was indeed little Lucas. Marshburn previously explained that he provided a box of 500 tissues for Emily to cry in, and during the entire ordeal she used only one – to blow her nose. Even when he told Glass it was Lucas, there were no tears for Lucas. All she had to say was “I did Lucas so wrong”.  Marshburn immediately contacted local searcher Sheila Medlam to let her know Lucas had been found. Medlam and Marshburn then greeted media then law enforcement officials at the scene,

Emily left the scene of the bridge in the back of a police car, booked on charges of obstruction and interfering with law enforcement, and leaving a wake of anguish in her path.

Later that evening Lucas was removed from the site, the world watched in dismay and his beautiful mother, Jamie Orr, crumbled in grief.

jamie orr
Jamie Orr and Jonathon Hernandez remember Lucas

Unfortunately, 6 days later Glass was released from the Sedgwick County jail.  According to KWCH12 news, Glass was released with word from the District Attorney announcing no charges would be filed “today” in the case of Lucas Hernandez, as they await the toxicology results from the autopsy report. During her walk of shame from the jailhouse doorsteps, she encountered confused media who didn’t understand why she was being released.   release of EGHer social media groupies are no doubt elated, as they continue to pose as a search team, leak case information that jeopardizes a conviction for this crime, and post pictures of themselves as heroes.  Everyone else is in the world is in support of the victims of this crime – Lucas, his mother, and her family.  Lucas’ father is also grieving, Marshburn having cast the light that he didn’t know what Emily had done until he received the call that Lucas had been found.

However, there are many points of controversy that raise new questions around the facts of this case. What is true, what is false, what is lies, what is conspiracy, and what is cover up? Hernandez will eventually have to answer to the abuse claims that occurred long before Lucas went missing, including covering up bruises at family events; fleeing New Mexico to avoid CPS charges; and the ongoing lawsuit against him for abuse of Emily’s two older sons. Marshburn should answer to multiple controversial pieces of content such as why he stated he wasn’t interested in media coverage then immediately went on any media outlet that would listen to him, and give blatantly false information; how does he explain receipt of the five thousand dollars he was paid for his two day trip to Wichita in comparison to his nonprofit status; and why did he claim a homeless man committed suicide when it’s a known ongoing homicide investigation?  And Emily herself needs to come forward with the facts of what really happened to Lucas and when, including the controversy surrounding the forged doctor’s note her cousin provided a school nurse to explain away Lucas’ bruises. We will keep our eyes open to see what develops in the next days, weeks, and months.

Retracing the Steps of Cassie Compton

Cassie Compton mentioned on her now – deactivated Facebook page that she was going to the Friday night football game on 9/12/14.

Who did she go with?

Did she come home that night?

Are there any pictures of her at the game, or the 5th Quarter party after the game?
Saturday 9/13/14, Cassie was picked up by an unnamed person according to Tracey Snyder, via interview with Jane Valdez-Mitchell.

Who picked her up?

In the interview, Tracey said Cassie was later brought to Tracey’s home. They then went to the derby in DeWitt together.

What was she wearing?

Who did she hang out with?

Are there any pictures of her at the derby?

Tracey then went on to say that Cassie spent the night at Tracey’s home.
Did she stay at Tracey’s house all night, or go out (on a date?) with Hunter Smith, Tracey’s son?

The next day on 9/14/14, they all hung around the house, had brunch, just a “normal” day. Around 6, Hunter drove Cassie home, dropped her off and left to head back home.

Here’s where things go sideways.

Cassie didn’t respond when her mother Judy called out to her. She changed her
clothes, then about 30 minutes later at 7:00 pm-ish, Cassie texts Hunter that she ‘going out for cigarettes’. She leaves the house with only her phone and is never seen again.

Now don’t judge her here. 1/2 the teenagers in America rebel against their parents and sneak a smoke, or worse. It’s becoming a norm, part of establishing independence from the adults that have been bossing you around for the past umpteen years.

Was the text code for “come pick me up”? Or maybe code for “I’m meeting Such n such”? Hunter must know what it means.

A few hours later Judy and Brandon become concerned that Cassie is missing. Remember, they know nothing about the text at this point. They call Tracey several times, then Brandon goes down to the Stuttgart police station to see if there’s anything they can do. They send him away. He calls Tracey one last time, with Hunter supposedly providing commentary in the background. Still, Cassie’s family has no idea where she could be. They still know nothing about the text.
No one knows where Cassie went, who she’s with, or that she went to get cigarettes…. except Hunter.

Local stores do not report having seen Cassie that night. Where did she normally buy her cigarettes? She’s only 15 at the time. Perhaps she had a supplier in a friend from church, or old school mate. Is that person someone she saw some time over the weekend?

Who was Cassie going to meet?

Where was Hunter all night? Where was he the next day? So many questions, so few answers.

Find Cassie Compton Facebook Group page.

cassie kay.jpg

The Search for Cassie Compton

In 2015, new questions were raised in the search for missing teen, Cassie Compton. Previously, Cassie’s mom Judy Compton and her live in boyfriend, Brandon Rhodes were named suspects in Cassie’s disappearance. Since that time, law enforcement has expanded their persons of interest pool to exclude no one. This alone tells us that police have no solid evidence tying Cassie’s disappearance to anyone in particular.

With the possibility of anyone being a suspect, new discussion of Cassie’s disappearance has come to include those last known to have seen her alive. Tracy Snyder went on the Jane Valdez-Mitchell show and discussed her last moments with Cassie. At face value, she was accepted as truthful and forthcoming. However, as time has passed and no new information has been provided to main stream media, it was only natural her interview would eventually be evaluated. Upon deeper scrutiny, it seems to have a lot of holes in it, raising new questions about her involvement, and that of her son Hunter Smith.

We know Cassie spent the night at the Snyder residence Saturday night. During that time, where were Smith and Cassie? Where was Tracy’s husband? Where did Cassie sleep? What time did she go to bed? What did she wear to bed? Who was the last person to see her before she went to bed? What time did Smith go to bed? Where did Smith sleep? Is there evidence of movement during the night, tying Cassie to any men inside the home, willingly or otherwise? What time did Cassie wake up? Who saw her first? What was her demeanor?

More questions: What bags or belongings does Snyder and Smith each recall Cassie taking with her when she left their residence? What was Cassie wearing when she left their residence? What vehicle was Smith driving when he left the Snyder residence to take Cassie home? Did Smith make any stops along the way to Cassie’s, or when he was returning home? Was Cassie actually dropped off at her home on 9/14/14 by Smith? Were there any witnesses? Where did Smith park while Cassie stepped out of his vehicle?

Snyder claims Smith saw Rhodes standing on the porch while Cassie walked into the home. Snyder said Smith said Cassie did not speak to Rhodes. Was Smith close enough to hear, if Cassie’s back was to him while she walked up the driveway? What does Smith say Rhodes was wearing? Was Rhodes alone? Did Rhodes appear to have spoken to Cassie? Could Smith hear? What was Rhode’s demeanor while Cassie walked up to the home? What does Smith say Rhodes was doing during this time?

Even more questions: Who saw Smith leave at 6:05 pm? What was he wearing? Who saw Smith return at 6:45? What was he wearing? When did Smith finally tell his mother, Snyder, that he had received a text from Cassie, that she was going to get cigarettes? What time did Smith begin relaying messages to Rhodes through Snyder’s phone calls? Where was Smith from 6:45 pm on 9/14/14 until 9:45 pm on 9/14/14? Where was Smith from 9:14 pm on 9/14/14 until 9:40 am on 9/15/14?

There are so many questions left unanswered. As long as the Snyder-Smith family continue to hide in the shadows and do not come forward publicly with credible answers, they should be viewed as persons of interest. And if these concerns are not satisfactorily answered, the Snyder household should be considered suspects in Cassie’s disappearance. No stone will be left un-turned in the search for Cassie.



Sacramento, CA teen Faith King-Basey has been missing from the Discovery Park area since April 27, 2017. Faith is 15 years old, 5’2″, 120 lbs, blue eyes, and had dyed blonde hair when last seen. She has a seizure disorder, heart sensitivity and bee allergy, and is missing without her seizure medication and Epi-Pen.

If you’ve seen Faith, please contact the Sacramento Police Department at 916-808-0560, or dial 911 and mention case #17-175441.

Faith 2

Faith is a typical Grant High School student in Sacramento, California. In the months and weeks prior to Faith’s disappearance, she began experimenting with her appearance by constantly changing her hair style and color, makeup, and attire. The teen also had begun to bring home expensive gifts such as dresses, Louis Vuitton hand bags and makeup she was receiving from a mysterious person. Just like many teen girls, Faith was secretive about the where these posh gifts were coming from, claiming they were coming from “just a friend” she had been helping tutor. Like any caring and aware mother would, Faith’s mother Jessica King became concerned for her daughter’s safety. Faith reassured her mom that the lavish gifts were just payment for the tutoring. She asked Faith to be careful, and she kept a watchful eye on her daughter.

On April 26, the day before she disappeared, Faith and her mom had a “little tiff”, so Faith decided to spend the night at a friend’s house. The next day, April 27, she called her Mom claiming to have a headache and said she was heading home. But, she never showed up.

After she went missing, a classmate of Faith’s told her mom some troubling information that led the mom to conclude the “mysterious tutoring student” was in fact an older admirer, one Faith possibly met online.

An acquaintance of Faith’s said he saw her shortly after she went missing. He told Faith’s mom that she was seen posing for pictures on the levee, by a boat ramp near Discovery Park, somewhere between Richards Blvd. and old-town Sacramento. The acquaintance said the type of pictures she was taking were similar to those seen on Backpage. No other information was given.

Faith’s mom stated Faith has a friend with “a history of making poor choices”, but that the girl won’t discuss Faith with anyone, and has denied knowing anything about Faith’s whereabouts.

Faith’s mom also believes Faith took a few Uber rides, but can’t find any trace of it on Faith’s accounts. Faith is believed to also have a Line account, Kik account, and Snapchat account, which can no longer be located. She also learned Faith had made a second Gmail account, which she also cannot locate. Because of this mix of complex information, Faith’s mom now fears her daughter has become a victim of sex trafficking.

Justice for Yingying Zhang

A swelling crowd outside Urbana’s federal courtroom building could be overheard chanting “Justice for Yingying” at Brendt Christensen’s accusal hearing this morning, which lasted a mere nine minutes. Christensen is in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, being held without bond. He will face a judge again on July 5 to determine bond. The indictment hearing is scheduled for July 14, unless there is an indictment from a grand jury prior to that date.

Brendt Christensen’s booking photo

Today’s hearing had to be moved to a larger courtroom to accommodate the members of both families, Yingying’s and Christensen’s. Donning a prison jumpsuit, shackles at the ankles, and dead eyes, Christensen remained silent during the hearing, speaking only to acknowledge understanding of his rights. At minimum, Christensen faces up to life in prison for the kidnapping charge. In federal kidnapping cases where a death has occurred, the penalty is  either mandatory life or the death penalty.

Newlyweds Brendt and Michelle Christensen in 2012, standing in front of the 2008 Saturn Astra that was used to kidnap Yingying Zhang on June 9, 2017.

The day before he was arrested, Christensen brazenly attended the walk for Yingying, smiling while in the arm of an unknown woman who is not his wife.

Meanwhile, Yingying is still missing.

Ara “Piqui” Andressian Jr. Has Been Found

The boy we’ve all come to love, Piqui, that beautiful child we hoped was being hidden away yet safe and sound, has been found deceased. On July 1, 2017, LA County Sheriff’s officials confirmed that little Piqui’s body was found in a tree stump at Vista Point, an area accessed by Highway 154, located next to the campground and recreation area entrance at Lake Cachuma and overlook of Bradbury Dam.

Photo courtesy of Gigi Graciette

Andressian Sr. planned Piqui’s murder as punishment to Piqui’s mother during their hostile divorce and custody battle. He had been uncooperative and lied to investigators prior to heading to Las Vegas, where he was observed partying it up. Andressian was then arrested just before fleeing the country to a place he could not be extradited. Recently, investigators found evidence on Andressian Sr.’s hard drive indicating he had searched how and where to hide a body.

In his first court appearance, Andressian Sr. appeared to find the loss of his son to be a laughing matter.

But we are all enjoying this image of him in chains

It’s been reported that Andressian Sr. told authorities where they could find Piqui’s body. Investigators have now placed a security hold on this case, which prevents coroner’s officials from discussing it further.

In a small twist, criminal attorney Daniel Nardoni has stated he is no longer providing Andressian Sr.’s legal counsel. Andressian Sr.’s new criminal attorney is Ambrosio Rodriguez.  Rodriguez stated Andressian Sr. would be entering a plea of not guilty at Monday’s arraignment.

Our heartfelt condolences go out to all those who loved and lost Piqui. Here at FMP, we especially send sympathies to Piqui’s mommy Ana Estevez, who’s life has been forever damaged by this unfathomable and unnecessary tragedy.

Young Piqui and his beautiful mommy

Brendt Christensen Arrested for Abduction of Yingying Zhang

It is with unmeasurable sadness that we announce beautiful Yingying Zhang is presumed dead at the hands of Brendt Christensen.

photo courtesy of WBC News and Heavy.com

In the early evening of June 30, 2017, the FBI and UI police, and K9 officers rolled up to 2503 W. Springfield Ave. Stonegate Apartments in Champaign, Illinois carrying guns and patrolling the area. Soon after, an FBI Evidence Response team entered building B.  When they exited the building, they had suspect 28 year old Brendt Christensen under federal arrest for the kidnapping of Yingying Zhang. Police believe she is no longer alive.

On June 9, Yingying was using the mass transit busing system to get to her appointment of signing a new lease with a landlord at One North apratments. Just before 2:00 PM that day, she exited a bus and was seen flagging down another bus, which continued past her without stopping. It was then that she walked down to the I22 bus stop on the corner of N. Goodwin Ave. and W. Clark St. While waiting for the bus, which would still nto arrive for approximately 20 minutes, Yingying was approached by a black Saturn Astra 4-door hatchback. After conversing for a few minutes, Yingying entered the vehicle, which then drove northbound on N. Goodwin. Yingying has not been seen since. At 9:24 PM that evening, a UI Associate Professor reported Yingying missing to the UI police department. More information is available here.

Law enforcement learned of Christensen just three days after Yingying went missing. Christensen’s car was among the 18 vehicles in the Champaign area that matched the Astra seen on video surveillance. As they were contacting and interviewing all owners of Saturn Astra’s, Christensen was approached on June 12 around 8:10 PM after investigators located his 2008 black Saturn Astra (license plate #P399495) in the parking lot. After law enforcement personnel searched the vehicle, they noticed it had a large sunroof, a cracked front right hubcap, and the interior passenger door had been exceptionally cleaned compared to the other doors of the car.

On June 14, additional footage of surveillance revealed to investigators that the Astra that picked up Yingying also had a cracked front passenger hubcap. Law enforcement received authorization to search Christensen’s Astra further, and served a search warrant to Christensen on June 15. At that time, another occupant was also in the home. The Astra was towed, and Christensen was interviewed by the FBI.

According to an affidavit filed on June 30, On June 9 Christensen’s car was seen circling the block once Yingying had stopped at the corner. When he came back around he quickly approached Yingying and began engaging her in conversation. After about a minute, Yingying entered the car on the front passenger seat. Video surveillance shows Christensen driving up N. Goodwin Ave. past W. University Ave. It was during the June 15 interview that Christensen confessed to having picked up a distressed Yingying, but claimed she panicked after he made a wrong turn so her let her out of his vehicle just a few blocks away.

At the same time Christensen was being interviewed, the other occupant had approved a search of the apartment. At that time, several computers and Christensen’s cell phone were seized for further examination. The cell phone revealed that Christensen had visited a website in search techniques on how to abduct or kidnap another person. On June 16, the FBI began monitoring Christensen’s activities. 13 days later, on June 29 Christensen was overheard on audio surveillance describing the kidnapping of Yingying. It was then that law enforcement learned that Christensen had said he brought Yingying back to his apartment and held her against her will. With this information and other details the FBI has not released, the FBI announced that they do not believe Yingying is still alive.

The criminal complaint against Christensen is available on the UI Police website. The charge of the kidnapping alone is punishable by life imprisonment or death. He will remain in custody pending a federal court appearance in Urbana, IL on Monday, July 3, at 10:00 AM.

Christensen was born on June 30, 1989. Married in 2011, Christensen had a bright future. He dropped out of the Ph.D. program for Experimental Condensed Matter Physics from UI, but got his BS in Physics from University of Wisconsin-Madison, and graduated with his Masters in Physics at UI in May 2017. He also served as a teachers assistant at the university. After graduation, the anti-social man commenced spending the bulk of his time playing video games and exploring how to perform a kidnapping. Christensen Was spotted holding hands with an unknown woman at the walking vigil that was held just a day before his arrest.

More details about Christensen are available here.

Photo of Brendt and Michelle Christensen courtesy of WBC News

Yingying’s family, UI officials, and the Chinese consulate were all advised of the evidence against Christensen, and his arrest prior to releasing the information to the media. A campus wide memorial service was scheduled for July 1 to honor Yingying young life, but it has been postponed to a later date to allow her family to grieve in private and come to terms with their loss.